Some people, upon hearing the word, automatically think that detox is a long, complicated process. The truth is, there is a detox program that is easy and quick. It is known as the 3 Day Fruit Diet Plan.
Created by clinical nutritionist Jay Robb this program promises to rid you of your unwanted toxins and extra weight in just three days. Additional benefits include the following:
- Increase in your body's energy
- Removal of harmful toxins deposited in your liver from eating red meat and products with chemical additives
- Cleansing of your whole body, including your intestines and kidneys
As mentioned above, there are only three days in this detox program. The first day involves ingesting only a protein shake five times a day, with an interval of two hours. Dinner will consist of a green vegetable salad with a lean protein source. Olive oil or avocado is also recommended.
The second and third days involve the use of fruits for detoxification. Instead of the protein shake, people will be asked to eat a serving of fruits every two hours. For dinner at 6 PM, a mixed vegetable salad can be eaten.
Here are the main rules of this diet plan
Every day you should eat:
- 3 portions of brown rice, each portion is 60 gram
- 100 grams of fresh or dried fruits (low Carb Fruits)
- 300 - 400 grams of vegetables
- add one tablespoon of olive oil mixed with lemon juice to salads.
Vegetable diet soup recipe:
- 300g of vegetables (carrot, leeks, celery root, one small onion, one small potato, and cabbage).
- Boil it in 1 liter of water for about half an hour, at the end of cooking it is allowed to add fresh herbs (parsley, dill, rosemary, green onions, thyme, basil). It is better to prepare a fresh vegetable soup for each day.
- Breakfast; apple, rice with a few drops of lemon juice.
- Lunch; vegetable soup, salad of lettuce or green stalks celery with green onions (filled with vinegar and the olive oil), rice with vegetables.
- Dinner; vegetable soup, rice with carrots and courgettes (or celery root).
- Breakfast; orange, rice with vegetables sprinkled with lemon juice.
- Lunch; vegetable soup and boiled rice portion with vegetables.
- Dinner; vegetable soup with vegetables and boiled rice portion.
- Breakfast; pear and rice sprinkled with cinnamon.
- Lunch; vegetable soup, salad of cucumbers with green onions (filled with vinegar and the olive oil), rice with 150 grams of fresh mushrooms sliced and roasted in olive oil.
- Dinner; vegetable soup, rice with broccoli cabbage.
Between meals, but not earlier than 3 hours after a meal, you should drink a lot of mineral non-carbonated water, green tea, herbal tea, fresh fruit and vegetable juices. After three days of this diet, it is recommended: not to eat meat or dairy products for the first 3 or 5 days; on lunch, eat more raw vegetables; preferably eat rice and noodles, and don't forget to drink more water.